2019 24 Hours of Le Mans: June 15-16!
The 86th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans culminated in a long-awaited win for Toyota and now we can’t wait for the 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans June 15-16, the finale of the 2018-2019 Super Season of the World Endurance Championship (FIA WEC).
Toyota is still celebrating its very first win at the 24 Hours of Le Mans after 20 attempts, but now it’s time to look to the 2019 edition and begin preparations. The 87th running of the legendary endurance race will take place June 15-16, 2019. For the first time ever, the 24 Hours of Le Mans will mark the end of the World Endurance Championship (FIA WEC) season (the 2018-2019 Super Season). The next round is scheduled at Silverstone on August 19, 2018.
2018-2019 WEC Super Season
- 6-7 April Prologue, Circuit Paul Ricard (France)
- 5 May WEC 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)
- 16-17 June 24 Hours of Le Mans (France)
- 19 August 6 Hours of Silverstone (U.K.)
- 21 October 6 Hours of Fuji (Japan)
- 18 November 6 Hours of Shanghai (China)
- 16 March 2019 12 Hours of Sebring (U.S.)
- 4 May 2019 WEC 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)
- 15-16 June 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans (France)
24 Hours of Le Mans social media #LEMANS24
Source : 24 Hours of le mans